November 20th, 2018
Mobile apps are now the new bar for all types of dating: marriage and hookup-focused, local and international. Whatever it is you are looking for, you’ll find a right app to fit your goals. Dating older women is not an exception. If you want to meet a beautiful and interesting cougar, forget bars and restaurants, go to your app store.
Continue reading “Cougar Dating Apps to Help You Find the One”
October 30th, 2018
A dating app is a bit similar to a doctor. You have to trust him and tell him everything. He has to help you out and keep it quiet. So does the decent dating application.
You can either have a hard time finding the service that is right for you or just scan through our reviews and make a sure good choice. Today we are looking upon Secret Desire, an anonymous free to sign up dating app for iPhone users.
Continue reading “Top Dating App for iPhone Reviewed in Detail”
October 24th, 2018
Strange as it may seem, Londoners in search of love and relationships encounter a problem of choice: of too much choice. Being a home for millions of singles, London is too busy to let them actually meet each other. Demanding careers and everyday rush, the fear of being rejected along with the obsessive idea of meeting someone more compatible just round the corner give us a hard time.
No wonder mobile apps have recently become a conventional way of meeting new people and turned into the main London dating scene.
Continue reading “Best Dating Apps in London”
October 11th, 2018
If you are new to the world of online dating, relax and read our guide, which will guide you through and make you an expert in no time! Here’s our guide to online dating London
October 6th, 2018
There are many different dating websites, and when you first start dating, it can be confusing which one is the best for you. In the next few weeks, we will be reviewing all the sites that cover London and letting you know which is the best one for you.
September 29th, 2018
Want to meet 20, maybe 30 members of the opposite sex in one night? Then read our guide to Speed Dating London
September 25th, 2018
If you are lucky enough to be going on a date that you have found online or meeting someone in town, here are five ideas for places to go for a date in London;
1. Markets – there are a variety of cool markets in London – why not walk around Borough Market and sample some delicious food together? Or walk around Portobello Road Market and check out some vintage wares together? There can be lots of talking points to be found in a market.
2. South Bank – if it’s a nice day, then a walk down the South Bank can be very romantic without going over the top. There are lots of things to see and do, including coffee shops or the London Eye, the South Bank is a gret venue if you want to see where a date will take you and do something spontaneous.
3. London Aquarium – one of the hidden gems of London is the London aquarium. Hidden just off the Thames, there are shark tanks and other great wonders which can be a great talking point.
4. Covent Garden – a great venue with lots of bars and restaurants, the indoor nature of it all makes it ideal if the weather is tempramental
5. Tate Modern Gallery – there is not a bigger realm for the sense than the Tate Modern gallery. This temple to modern art will stimulate debate and is even romantic in its own way.
Have a great time, we hope your date in London is a successful one!
September 14th, 2018
If you are looking for inspiration as to where to take your London date, an art gallery could be the answer. Art galleries are great for various reasons – there is something to talk about as you go through the exhbits and you remain active by walking through the gallery. There is less pressure to constantly chat as you look at different paintings but plenty of opportunities to have lively conversations at the same time. Read our guide to London Art Galleries and make your date in London a fun one.